Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday Night Fever

Yes. This is my Mr. C. Hot, isn't he?
Last night, we partied like it was 1974 and celebrated a great guy's birthday. I had SO much fun shopping for our attire. Mr. C's outfit cost $7 and my dress was $2. Did I mention it was a bowling party? Mr. C and the birthday boy are ready to get their game on.
Not only can I bowl in this dress...I made a strike!
Cute birthday banner...
Watch out...Charlie's Angels are back!
Get down, get down, get down...
Mr. C had to bust the moves...
It was a fantastic party!!!

3 comments:

keep calm and carry on said...

those pictures are great! will you email them to me??? we had so much fun and were sooooo glad you guys were there! love you!!!!

Trisha said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

I am so sorry I missed this. Shoot!