Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Happy (Busy) Heart

{Randi watching White Christmas}.
 How has it been ten days since I decided to reunite with my lovely blog? And write at least three times a week? I have been so busy. Blogging does cross my mind for a fleeting moment, but then I'm on to the next thing!
My days are so full. Happily, richly, gratefully full.
I continue to teach four regular classes a week. A position at Nordstrom has made me over the moon happy. One day a week I still volunteer at South Mountain. And. I still run this household and relish in being a wife and mom.


Randi has come back home for the holidays and I love it. The other day she suggested we have a baking day. So. Monday we put on Miracle on 34th Street, heated up the oven and baked and baked and baked!  {We may have both cried a little during the movie too. Who doesn't tear up a little when they shout out the news that Santa Claus is real}?!  We also watched a little Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney in White Christmas {love}.  We made sugar cookies. {Randi did the beautiful poinsettias}.  We also made fudge, candy, and peanut butter kiss cookies. It was such a fabulous day. I was exhausted by the time I went to bed, but I wouldn't have traded it for the world. My daughter is a pretty awesome person. I love being with her!

I feel like I'm behind on a few things, but everything will get done. And if it doesn't? Life will go on!

I will try and make an effort to find a few minutes to blog. I really need to document Hawaii, new job, volunteering, and every day life.  {I just received two hard cover books I ordered of my blog. I
 now have five books of my printed blog. What a great documentation of our life}!!

Until next time...
xoxo