Saturday, December 15, 2018

Weekend Wishes

{my beautiful south mountain}

Happy weekend!
I am so glad it's the weekend and I will be even happier next weekend when Cade is out of school!
{Sometimes it is so nice to not have a schedule}! Randi is already out of school and back home!!!

Well the holidays are in full swing and I love it! Our home is twinkling and my kitchen always smells of sweet goodness. And the Christmas carols! All of the classics are constantly being played at home, in my car, and I may even sing a little here and there. :)
Shopping is underway, but not completed. However, my lists have been made and I know what I need and who has been naughty and nice!
It's also that time in December when I start to get a little anxious. Will I be able to do and see everything I want? Will I miss any wonderful holiday event? I'm not ready for it to be over!!

I have a little more baking to do and a few craft/gifts to make. Hopefully, I will attack some of those things today after my class.  {I teach cycle today and tomorrow, but I have the rest of the days to tackle some projects}.

What else...
I have once again become obsessed with the thought of lash extensions and microblading. I have had lash extensions off and on three times. I love them...then get tired of the upkeep. But once I start looking at them again or see people with them I want them!!! And the microblading. I like my brows ok, but the microblading would fill them in and make them {almost} perfect! Hhhmmmmm....

I am also madly in love with my job at Nordstrom!  I know. I need to post about how I even ended up there and I will. I promise. But for now I will tell you...I'm in love! The company, the management, the clothes, the make-up, the people...it's all wonderful! 

Here's to a beautiful weekend! May it be filled with finishing projects, singing Christmas carols, and lots of holiday magic!

xoxo

“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ―Norman Vincent Peale