Saturday, December 22, 2018

Weekend Wishes


Happy Weekend!!!!
And it's the last weekend before Christmas!

I have a {large} handful of things to do, so this will be short and sweet...

The other day I was talking to a friend about goals and some things I want to do and personality types. She said her dad said it best...
"There are two kinds of people in this world. The 'whys' and 'why nots'."
True, right?
I am definitely a why not person. Hence the reason I have lots to do!!! Want an apron for a gift and it's three days before Christmas? Sure! Why not?! Need me to teach and extra class or two? Yes, why not?! Need a cake for Christmas Day? You got it! Why not?!

Buy the shoes! Lick the whisk! Take the job!
WHY NOT?!

I have some exciting things I have been wanting to do for years and this is the year to tackle them! I don't exactly know what I'm doing, but I have reached out to those who can help...and I will learn!
Why not?!

Here's to a weekend of hot coco and Christmas lights, classic holiday movies {It's a Wonderful Life}, present wrapping, and licking the spoon!
Merry! Merry!
xoxo